What is one way that you can ensure that you get repeat customers? Show them how much they mean to you; show them the appreciation that they deserve! Showing your customers that you care about them as an individual and that you appreciate their business will go a long way. Customers who feel special are more likely to come back to you. So, what should you do to make your customers feel that warm feeling in their tummies when they think about your business? I’m going to give you a few ideas that will make you stand out from the crowd.
- Send thank you cards and holiday cards.
- This is something so small that you can do as a business owner that really goes a long way with your customers. This will be especially effective if you can personalize the card and even more so if you can hand write it. Not only do cards show gratitude to your customer, but they help you and your business stay fresh in your customer’s minds throughout the year.
- See the blog about holiday cards for some more information.
- Give out promotional products that your customers want and will actually use.
- I feel like this is self-explanatory. As a business owner you should splurge a little to give your customers quality items that they will actually keep instead of throwing in the trash. Not only will they appreciate it, but your logo will stick around and get advertising instead of ending up in a landfill.
- See the blog about what marketing materials you should get.
- Highlight your customers on your company’s social media, website, or newsletter.
- This is a great and fun way to show that you appreciate your customers. You could use your company’s different platforms to showcase your customer and their business. By doing this, you will build your relationship with your customer. Help your customer by giving their business more exposure.